Esther Denz, MSc.
Founder and Chief Therapist
Master’s of Science in Acupuncturist and Herbal Medicine
Member of the professional organizations SBO-TCM and NVS A
• In private practice since 1995, specializing in TCM treatments of gynecological conditions, infertility, pregnancy. Additional competencies: dermatological problems, and rheumatology.
• Founder of the Lifecycles Medicine Institute, which offers a post-graduate certification in TCM Reproductive Medicine.
• Masters of Science at “The Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences” in Oakland involved six years of study, including two years of Western Medicine.
• National Board Exam certification in the United States for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
• Additional post-graduate certification in the treatment of gynecological disorders, allergies, and musculoskeletal disorders.
• Teaching experience in TCM-herbal studies at various institutes around Switzerland.
• Co-founder of the Zhong Institute, which offers TCM courses for midwives and gynecologists.
• Co-founder of Lian China Herbs, the Swiss apothecary that produces and distributes high-quality, thoroughly tested, Chinese herbal ingredients.
• Developer of the program for TCM services at The Centre for Medically Assisted Procreation in Lausanne, since 2013.
• Professional collaboration with the Reproductive Medicine group Gyn. A.R. T., since 2003
• Mother of Ella and Bjorn
Thanks to years of experience, we have access to a broad network of independent experts, enabling us to select the best contacts for you. We focus on using the strengths of both natural and Western medicine to offer the most appropriate program for each couple. Experience tells us that the integration of Western and Chinese medicine optimizes healing.
- Practice Gyn A.R.T., Zürich
Since 2003, we’ve worked together with Gyn A.R.T. The staff consists of highly qualified medical specialists in gynecology and reproductive medicine. Microsurgery is a speciality at Gyn A.R.T.
- Practice Ova IVF Clinic, Zürich
This fertility practice specializes in Reproductive Medicine and Gynecological Endocrinology, and offers individualized treatment plans.
- Prof. Dr. Yu-Ning Wu
Dr. Wu is a professor and chief physician of the Department of Integrated Medicine at the Beijing Hospital of TCM, and Director of the Beijing Committee for Gynecology and Obstetrics. She sometimes mentors at our clinic when in Switzerland and assists us in the diagnosis of patients. We benefit from the close exchange with a doctor of her stature and experience, who is intimately familiar with both Western and Chinese Medicine.
- Practice Dr. Antonio Siragusa
Practice for Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine.
- Hilde van der Weken
Since 2013, we’ve worked together with Hilde van der Weken of the Department of TCM at CPMA.