Esther Denz, MSc.
Founder and Chief Therapist
Master’s of Science in Acupuncturist and Herbal Medicine
Member of the professional organizations SBO-TCM and NVS A
- In private practice since 1995, specializing in TCM treatments of gynecological conditions, infertility, pregnancy. Additional competencies: dermatological problems, and rheumatology.
- Founder of the Lifecycles Medicine Institute, which offers a post-graduate certification in TCM Reproductive Medicine.
- Masters of Science at “The Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences” in Oakland involved six years of study, including two years of Western Medicine.
- National Board Exam certification in the United States for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
- Additional post-graduate certification in the treatment of gynecological disorders, allergies, and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Teaching experience in TCM-herbal studies at various institutes around Switzerland.
- Co-founder of the Zhong Institute, which offers TCM courses for midwives and gynecologists.
- Co-founder of Lian China Herbs, the Swiss apothecary that produces and distributes high-quality, thoroughly tested, Chinese herbal ingredients.
- Developer of the program for TCM services at The Centre for Medically Assisted Procreation in Lausanne, since 2013.
- Professional collaboration with the Reproductive Medicine group Gyn. A.R. T., since 2003
- Mother of Ella and Bjorn
Federally certified naturopath TCM Acupuncture
Member of ASCA, EMR
2018 – today TCM therapist in the practice of Esther Denz
2016 – 2018 own practice in Lucerne
various internships in Switzerland and Vietnam
Continuous further training in TCM
Federally certified naturopath TCM
TCM Phytotherapy, Hunyuan Medicine, Acupuncture
Member of ASCA, EMR, Swiss TCM professional association
- Working in own practice since 2002
- TCM specialist since 2007 at LIAN TCM Pharmacy
- several years of training in Hunyuan medicine
- Supervisor and mentoring of TCM students
- Internationally networked with TCM lecturers and specialists
- Editor of TCM trade magazine “Extrakt” since 2009
- Author of TCM texts
- Lecturer in the field of TCM phytotherapy
- Development and design of prescription systems for TCM herbal formulations
- Development of an internationally used, web-based TCM knowledge database
Thanks to years of experience, we have access to a broad network of independent experts, enabling us to select the best contacts for you. We focus on using the strengths of both natural and Western medicine to offer the most appropriate program for each couple. Experience tells us that the integration of Western and Chinese medicine optimizes healing.
- Practice Gyn A.R.T., Zürich
Since 2003, we’ve worked together with Gyn A.R.T. The staff consists of highly qualified medical specialists in gynecology and reproductive medicine. Microsurgery is a speciality at Gyn A.R.T.
- Practice Ova IVF Clinic, Zürich
This fertility practice specializes in Reproductive Medicine and Gynecological Endocrinology, and offers individualized treatment plans.
- Prof. Dr. Yu-Ning Wu
Dr. Wu is a professor and chief physician of the Department of Integrated Medicine at the Beijing Hospital of TCM, and Director of the Beijing Committee for Gynecology and Obstetrics. She sometimes mentors at our clinic when in Switzerland and assists us in the diagnosis of patients. We benefit from the close exchange with a doctor of her stature and experience, who is intimately familiar with both Western and Chinese Medicine.
- Practice Dr. Antonio Siragusa
Practice for Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine.
- Hilde van der Weken
Since 2013, we’ve worked together with Hilde van der Weken of the Department of TCM at CPMA.
- Dr. med. Dominik Högger
Working as a senior physician in the Urology Clinic at the USZ, he can draw on a wide range of knowledge. In andrology he supports couples, especially men with an unfulfilled desire to have children, including erectile dysfunction.
- Dr. med. Rabner
Dr. medical Rabner is a specialist in gynecology and obstetrics. With over 20 years of experience and a broad network, he supports women in every phase of life.